Accounting Manager at Christ Church at Grove Farm
This full time position is specifically responsible for accurately keeping the financial records of the church which includes accounting for all revenue and expenses
in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and with Christ Church financial policies and procedures. Qualifications include being a committed
Christian, Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, at least 5 years of experience and working knowledge of Quick Books accounting software.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Full package of benefits. (4/28)
For further information or to submit a resume, please contact Ray Sisak at rsisak@ccgf,org.
St Barnabas is seeking candidates for several positions. If you are aware of people searching for a great opportunity with a growing company, please refer them to us.
We are looking for a Lead Chef, here are some additional details:
No late nights for this full time opportunity in an upscale dining and catered events setting. Vacation, pension, and health benefits. Duties to include: Maintain the daily operation of a full scale lunch and dinner kitchen and staff for this retirement setting with a focus on recipe creations, teaching, staff scheduling . Also , manage food and provision ordering for multiple venues , menu planning, recording and reviewing monthly department inventory. Knowledge of food and labor cost controls and food sanitation regulations. Serve safe certification a plus . Culinary education and 3-5 years of successful experience. Experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Submit resume or apply online at www.stbarnabashealthsystem.com
We are also searching for a full-time Maintenance Person:
The primary purpose in maintenance is to maintain the ground, facility, and equipment in a safe efficient manner, in accordance with established procedures and as directed by your supervisor, to assure that a successful, viable, maintenance program is maintained at all times. Some of the duties include:
- Perform routine maintenance on grounds, parking areas, driveways
- Repairs the facility and equipment to include plumbing, plastering, electrical, carpentry, and mechanical
- Follow all established safety procedures and precautions when performing maintenance services
- Vacation, Health Benefits
For either position, have candidates reply with resume to this email or visit www.stbarnabashealthsystem.com. Thanks in advance for sharing these positions with those seeking employment.
If you know of qualified candidates, please refer them. (4/28)
St Barnabas Health System
Consulting Professional Resources, Inc. (CPR):
Sr Technical Recruiter/Account Manager, Consulting Professional Resources, Inc.
I have a SAP SD/MM Analyst position available in Durham, NC. This is a six month Contract To Hire opportunity located in Durham, NC. (4/28)
Salary: $100k/yr – flexible based on skills and experience. Must be U. S. Citizen, Green Card or EAD.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field of study
- 5+ years of experience in SAP configuration with SD and MM including:
o Manufacturing business support
o SAP issue and enhancement support
o Working with offshore support model
o Data migration experience moving data in and out of SAP
o configuration documentation preparation and presentation
- SAP 6.0 and higher
- Experience with the following SAP Integration technologies: ALE, IDoc, SAP Userexits
- ECC 6.0 experience
- Business process documentation: narrative and flow diagram preparation and presentation
- Excellent communication
- Ability to travel internationally
Interested candidates send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Warehousing Specialist position located in Whippany, NJ. This is a one-year contract with high potential for longer assignment. (4/28)
Job description and requirements:
The client has implemented Oracle Life Science Data Hub (LSH) as a central data repository within our clinical system landscape. LSH is receiving data from the RAVE EDC system on a nightly basis. We also load other non-RAVE patient data from external providers into LSH via an automatic loading utility. This non-RAVE data comes from various sources such as central laboratories, adjudication committees, core ECG test centers, etc. Once all of the source data are available in LSH, we execute mapping programs in LSH to transform it to an enriched data format. These transformation programs are run via scheduled jobs on a daily basis. These enriched data are utilized by data management and study medical experts to review and clean the data through a variety of commercially available and homegrown tools such as JReview, SpotFire, and locally developed tools for non-RAVE discrepancy management and data reconciliation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Since implementing LSH, we have added the following utilities and interfaces, in LSH and between LSH and other systems:
- interface with RAVE, the primary EDC system. This RAVE-LSH adaptor utilizes ODM technology, which is the preferred extraction method of Medidata, the provider of RAVE. The adaptor pulls over clinical and non-clinical data (patient data, queries, and metric information stored in the audit trail).
- interface with MatchPoint Coder, a system used for coding of clinical data in MedDRA and WHO-DD drug dictionaries.
- interface with JReview version 12.0
- a generic file loading utility to load non-RAVE data into LSH
- a study set-up utility which creates containers and objects in LSH to support development, validation, and production work
- a study promotion utility which clones work areas to a specific target in LSH
Specifically we are looking for expertise and previous experience working in LSH in the following areas:
- Set-up of study specific application areas and work areas. Test and promote these areas through the program development lifecycle: development, validation, production
- initiate RAVE-LSH interface for each study and monitor daily flow of data between systems
- KEY RESPONSIBILITY: Set-up subsequent work areas in the data flow, including development & validation of mapping programs to transform data to enriched data format (in SAS or PL/SQL). Monitor daily execution of programs once established.
- Monitor loading of non-RAVE data into LSH via auto loading utility.
- Provide data extracts via data marts or through creation of business areas to expose data in LSH to outside systems and vendors
- Monitor system performance and integrity from user perspective, and report any deficiencies to technical colleagues. Work with technical colleagues on identification and implementation of corrective and preventative actions, as required.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in a natural science, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field.
- 3-5 years In-depth experience in design and developing software solutions on commonly used technology platforms (i.e. SAS, RAVE, LSH, Oracle Clinical) for data acquisition and associated review, and reporting (i.e., JReview, SpotFire) is required
Skill & Competency Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with other functions
- Manage and follow strict timelines towards deliverables
Pay rate $61/hr
Interested candidates sent updated resume to email@example.com
John Sipes, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Director of Recruiting and Resource Management
Commander, United States Navy (Retired)
INTEGRATED STAFFING GROUP
Looking for that Temp job or something to get extra income? Then consider something from INTEGRATED STAFFING GROUP.
They have a number of openings, check out their website!
Alison Lehnerd, Regional Manager
Integrative Staffing Group, LLC
Phone 412-264-4140 X 207
From BRADLEY PARTNERSHIPs
Operations Engineer - MUST live within 30 minutes of Coal Center, PA.
Reports to: General Manager
Our client, an international German-owned company with US Headquarters in the South of Pittsburgh is in need of an Operations Engineer. This is a
critical role to the US expansion. The Cross-discipline engineer will have assignments in manufacturing, industrial and quality engineering. This
position will work closely with the management on costing and staffing, doubling output, automation and productivity improvements through tooling,
methods and systems while insuring quality. This is an internal consulting position that requires a self-starter able to work with general direction.
• Project management – plan and direct internal projects
• Automation – lead immediate project for new automated packaging line
• Process Management – develop and document new product packaging processes to align with volume; support packaging vendor selection
• Tooling – develop sources and relationships with local tooling providers
• Productivity and Methods – maintain standards database and improve methods working with the Operations Manager
• Modeling – develop and maintain staffing and standard costing models
• Systems - internal systems support and productivity tools for office & administration
• Lean process – provide leadership for continuous improvement and workplace organization (5-S)
• Quality - establish policy and oversee day-to-day quality programs; audit internal/external quality
• Employee training - Quality, Methods, Project Management, Communication, Lean Processes
• ISO – maintain ISO certification and conduct external and internal audits
• Facilities – maintain layout and design for improved product flow; oversee contracted maintenance projects and OSHA compliance
• BS degree in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering required; MBA desirable
• Five to ten years’ experience in distribution, consulting or manufacturing environment with emphasis on lean processes
• Analytical ability to weigh alternatives, make recommendations and justify expenditures
• Independent and creative thinker with a cross-discipline approach
• German language skill is a plus
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Recruiter@bradleypartnerships. com and note Operations Engineer in the subject line.